Friday 25 March 2011

Is It Spring?

Hi Everyone,

I know it’s been a while since my last blog - a few week I think, but it feels like a lot longer!

So what been happening with me since then?

Well first of all I’m a whole year older since me last post, it was my Birthday on the 7th. Although I was mega excited for reason, (which is really unlike me) – it was a bit of a anticlimax. Most of my friends and family were at work or had no money until the end of the month, so it was a erm… quite birthday lol. But I’m not sad or anything because what happened was I spent time with different groups/individuals on different days and time. So it was like an extended birthday were I was spending quality time with the people I care most about. Present-wise I was kitted out with a whole new library of books, DVDs and other bits and pieces. Including the book I’ve been wanted for ages called ‘A Thousand Splendid Suns’, I’ve heard great things about this book so I can’t wait to get stuck in. And a massive thank you to my dearest friend Jes for buying it for me - *big hugs*



Slowly but surely the weather is picking up and what a different a bit of sun makes! I’m smiling a lot more, I’m in a more positive mood, I’m generally a happier person. So I thought to myself it’s time for a Spring Clean, not just a tidy up at home but in my life. I spend way too much time stressing and worrying about things that really don’t matter and very little time doing things and spending time with the people that do matter. So I’m going to try my best to do my best, and I’ll try to use this blog to help me. I think if I keep at it, logging bits of my life, it will give the opportunity to see where I’ve been to where I am at, at that very moment in time.

Oh and one more thing I just wanted to add, just because he really made me smile last weekend. There a picture of my loyal cute doggy – Kyzer



Aww bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment