Tuesday 24 June 2014

Saving Money, Saving Shame

Hi everyone,

As some of you may know I love a bargain and saving money anyway I can, so you can imagine my delight when I came across this competition.

It all about sharing money saving tips! Whether its re-gifting unwanted to gifts or watering down the milk, every little really does count. Its so great to see people who share the same scrimping values I do, not to mention some of them are actually quite funny. 

This is the type of thing I would do for fun so the fact that its a prize draw competition and I could potentially win £1000 - Hack yeah!

I like to encourage you all to join in or if not have a peak at the cool tips posted by someone else. The Rules are super simple just;

1. FOLLOW @covered_mag on Twitter. 
2. WRITE your confession on a piece of paper, with your Twitter handle and the hashtag ‘#savingshame’ 
3. TAKE A PICTURE of you holding your confession
4. TWEET it to @covered_mag before 15:00 BST on Friday, 27 June, 2014.

So come on people let save some cash and have fun!

 Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment