Sunday 27 July 2014

You Just Made My Day

Hey everyone,

Hope your well and enjoy the sunny weather were having. I was chilling in the park and I got thinking how lucky I am. And how grateful I am to have this slice of happiness in my life.

It doesn't matter what mood I'm in or that I don't spend as much time as I’d like too with him. His there with a wagging tail and plenty of kisses - not in the face though I think that's gross.
It just dawn on me that Kyzer is my best friend and I am just in ore how  much I appreciate every second with him. Over the years from puppy to adult, we had a few health scares and it truly break my heart when his in pain but all worked out in the end - praise God.

The way he would come into the living room, sit down next to me, fart, then leave. I don’t know if you guys have ever had the misfortune of smelling and dog fart. But it is worst thing ever and sometimes I swear the fart smells worst then the poo.

Kyzer is quite a verbal dog and often tries to talk me, I imagine his telling me about his day and how  hot he is because his covered in fur.

His getting older and slowly but surely his developed a cataract in his eyes, so his eyes slight is not so good. He bumps into doors sometimes which I normally chuckle at, because he does it with a smile and his just so happy. Its like a cute old man whose shocked that a door has materialised out of nowhere.

The attitude of a dog is definitely something to be admired, their positivity, enthusiasm, loyalty and love are things that we humans struggle with. I have learnt so might from him and love him so much.
"No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin
I just wanted to share a bit of what's important to me on here, I know not everyone can relate or isn’t a pet owner. But the attachment you build to your pet is truly amazing, maybe you guys feel similar towards your pets? Let me know if you have a pet and can relate.

Have an awesome week guys x.


No comments:

Post a Comment