Wednesday 14 December 2011

London High


Hi Guys,

I just wanted to quickly share this view with you, the other day I had my work ‘Christmas Party’ at Center Point in London. Basically it’s a big skyscraper in the middle of London, from it you have a beautiful view of East and West London.

Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to live in such a multicultural and booming city. Although I heard the Hong Kong skyline is even better. Hope I get to see it one day.


Oh and I case you’re wondering the party wasn't all that, but I suppose the view was worth it.

Anyhoo this is just a quick post to share, hope your well J


Bye x

2 comments:

  1. oh wow really impressive! can't wait to see london one day :)

    happy new year! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you should come over, London has loads to do and see :)

    ReplyDelete