Tuesday 6 December 2011

King me!


Hi Guys,

Brrr! it’s getting cold!

Remember in my last post I mentioned Amazon were having an amazing sale well look at these bad boys, ' A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: A Song of Ice and Fire'. I’ve been wanting to read this for a while, I even refused to watch the show (now showing on Sky Atlantic) until I at last read the first book.
The delivery was super fast too :D
Yes I do realize how geeky I must seem lol, but seriously this was a bargain, normally this book set would be £39.99 but no way am I paying that much for a book! this was only £14.49 *yay!* bear in mind that there are five books in the box.
So pretty, so colorful, I'm so happy
Although someone did bring up a valid point 'why don't you just buy a Kindle?'...*kmt!!!*. They are absolutely right it would save space, (because book quickly grow from small pile to stack on the floor), paper and just general luggage in my bag! oh well, this doesn't take away the fact I am happy with what I have. Maybe after Christmas I’ll see what my finances are like and what not. 


So how about you, any books, TV series or movies that you would recommended?

Well better rap up this post Kyz is screaming to go for his walk, laters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment