Monday 14 October 2013

Ughh! What's On Your Face?

Hi everyone,

I've been quite fortunate over the past few years to have clear skin, not that I did anything special. I'd often try different products not because I needed too but to see what works for me and how it feels. But it wasn't always this way, my teens was a constant battle with these disgusting spots coming out of my face. Now for some reason there are back! Least to say I ain't having it.
Memories of my youth came flooding back, when just touching my forehead feels like I'm rubbing up a kebab. Yet parts of my face (mainly my cheeks) are crazy dry? Now I certainly do not claim to a beauty guru or any of the jazz, I'm just a normal girl with for now a spotty oily/dry face.

I rarely rave a products but this one is so lovely I'm going to. Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser has been an absolute life saviour, I love this product!

 The formula leverages Skin Purifying Technology that addresses the needs of combination skin, whilst providing an all-over clean without stripping skin's natural moisture. Personally I really like the soft thick texture. After application there is no stickiness or oily residue, my skin feels soft and hydrated.
Also, application is so easy...

On a clean wet face, pump the cleanser into hands and work into a form. Rinse thoroughly.

The result?

Instantly rejuvenated, hydrated skin

Hope you guys find this helpful. Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser can be find at Superdrug and selected departmental stores and major hypermarkets, for about £4 - Bargain! ;)


Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment