If you're at a loose end this evening and would rather stay in and ignore the begging trick or treaters at the door, this post just might help you out.
To get you through the spookiest weekend of the year I've compiled a list of 5 horror flicks that are just sitting on Netflix, waiting to make your skin crawl. I know 13 would have been a 'creepier' number but movies are like a hour and a half each and 'ain't nobody got time for that'.
Anyhoo onto the list:
- V/H/S (2012) - Videos? Remember those?
- Carrie (1976) - Blood, blood, lots of blood
- You're Next (2013) - Kind of dark, kind of funny
- The Exorcist (1973) - possession and vomit
- Drag Me to Hell (2009) - This is one of my favourites a great combo of funny and scary
If worst comes to it try watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer again (this is not currently on Netflix), its actually quite good and has aged surprisingly well.
I hope you enjoyed my little list, enjoy your Halloween and don't have nightmares!