Friday 20 November 2015

An Inspirational Quote That Will Grow With You

Hi everyone,

As I have got older I've noticed I worry a great deal more, suddenly I'm not as expressive because I do not want to offend people or be seen in a bad light. I have become more concerned and protective over the people I love. When away from them, I am anxious or overly emotional.

I find myself thinking about my future; finances, housing, my family, my health or my relationships (or lack of). This are things I never really cared about before not because they are not important, but I thought it its was better to focus on the hear and now, and just blindly assume things would fall into place. Which is not a bad attitude to have, but maybe a slightly young attitude to have.

I'm not saying to stress about the raising cost of homes of the UK, the up and down troubles in the NHS, or the horrible attacks on France and around the world; it would drive you crazy if you did. But I think its good to be wise about the future and to a degree sensible.


Its amazing how the small things that can remind you of what's important. Recently someone said something to me and its only until now that it stank in and I can really appreciate the depth and beauty of the words.

"That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing? Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them." 
Matthew 6:25-26

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment