Wednesday 20 July 2011

Never Too Much Corn

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while, the truth is absolutely nothing has happened. The weather has been a complete wash out these days so I haven’t been able to spend time with my friends or run around in the park with Kyzer. The past week or so have been stress and drama free, which means I’ve been on auto-pilot not really thinking about anything and only saying enough to get by. Still I must get more focus time is moving on and Grandma isn’t going to be around in the UK for long so I must organize more special days with her. I was thinking of going to Kew Gardens and maybe a nice dinner or lunch after, I think she’ll really appreciate that.

Oh there was one weird thing I saw the other day, I was in the supermarket and there was a guy that had whole trolley full of canned corn. At first I thought maybe he just likes corn? But who does that! You can make dishes of corn alone….can you? I don’t know this baffles me!
I had to sneak over to take a picture ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment