Thursday 24 November 2011

Black Friday


Hey guys,

Remember I said I’d let you know about any bargains or money savers, well I nearly forgot all about ‘Black Friday’. Black Friday is the day following Thanksgiving in the United States, traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. I know what you are thinking ‘that’s great for the US, but what about the rest of us?’.

Fear not people Amazon and Comet offering a 5 day spectacular, there are also rumors with Apple but I’m not sure about that. Basically it a limited quantity of products being offered at a discount for a short period of time. Both start from 25th November and apparently you could save some serious £££s.

Also Foot Locker are offering 30% off from the 24th- 27th November, print off the VIP pass from their Facebook page

That’s all I’ve find so far but I’ll let you if I see anything else. 

Hope your having a good day and Happy Thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment