Friday 23 March 2012

I Choose you!

Hey everyone,

This post is long overdue *sorry* but I was awarded the Kreativ Blogger award! Woo-hoo my first award *AwwwYeah!* (^_-)d.

Big thank you to Rebecca at ‘A Window of Thought’ (http://awindowofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/) for awarding it to me. Definitely check her out, she’s genuinely cool  and gives really good advice about hair care and occasionally beauty tips too :)
 

Ok so here its goes

The Conditions for Accepting the Award are:
  •  Link back to the person who gave you this award
  •  Answer the questions below
  •  Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
  • Share 7 random thoughts about yourself

1. Name your favorite song: Aww this is such horrible question for me, I don't have a favorite but at the moment I’m really liking "Light up the World" by Yasmin, it’s kind of got that 'old skool' vibe.
 

2. Name your favorite dessert: Cake and custard! hehe I'm a kid a heart :)

3. What ticks me off: General foolishness, rudeness, liars and ignorance 

4. When I'm upset I: Walk away and keep it to myself, which works sometimes but I really have to work on letting people in and letting go

5. What is your favorite pet: KYZER! My bubbi, don't know what I’d do without him 

6. Black or white: ♪ ♪ 'Black is my colour' ♪ ♪  - *Brown Sugar stylie* - hands up for Lovers Rock LOL

7. Biggest fear: Death. It really freaks me out I try not the think about it too much but it’s always in the back of my mind.

8. Everyday attitude: The day is what you make it, because just in case you didn't know your awesome!

9. What is perfection: I don't think there is such a thing, to me perfection is something with flaws

10. Guilty pleasures: Laughing at others expense, I know it’s wrong but sometimes it can't be helped - especially when people drop and try style it out LOL. Another one I suppose is that I watch a lot of cartoons but I’m not ashamed of that :P

7 Random thoughts about ME

·         I'm really forgetful, but I’m good at making up for it (and apologies in advance lol)
·         I listen to a lot of Asian music, actually any genre I’m not even joking - I'm just big mix really depends what mood I’m in
·         The amount of friends I have has decreased dramatically, but the quality of those still with me is awesome :)
·          At this very moment I am rubbing Kyzer's belly with my foot LOL
·         Constantly talk, laugh and sing to myself, I've been doing it for years I can't help it
·         I never know how to react to compliments or when people cry - seriously I’m useless (O_O)
·         I'm a really bad liar my face always gives me away

So it’s time for me to spread the love and award cool bloggers

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower. Please check mines out and follow me if you’d like =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! yeah i'll definitely check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete