Saturday 11 August 2012

Clacton on Sea


Hey everyone,

How your summer been so far? The Olympics are well underway now, which is really cool because its bringing everyone together. For example the other day just to get a glimpse on the Men’s 100m (Mr. Bolt, under 10 seconds!) my cousin and I had to run into some random barbers. Which was only open at that time of night for everyone to watch their television lol. (Totally missed the 200m last night though *sigh*)

But that’s not what this post about. Due to the Olympics its quite difficult to take holiday, which is a bummer because its summer and I want to have fun! Anyways I thought it would to nice to visit the coast with the family, the lucky location was Clacton-on-Sea. I haven’t been there since I was a kid and nothing, nothing has changed, exactly the same as I remembered it. We caught it on a good day it wasn’t really busy so we had plenty on space top make as much noise as we wanted.
As always we totally over packed on food which meant we had to lug some food back. The sun was shining and the light sea breeze was blowing, all was good. Stresses and foolishness washed away in one brown wave, just being in a different setting makes everything feel better. Catching jokes with friends and family and just letting go. We messed around going on the most ‘uncomfortable rides ever’ and getting body art tattoos.

Me making the most of it in fat-ass sunnies haha

Seriously why is the water so brown, complete opposite to water in Dorset (check out my previous post for a look). Didn’t stop me from getting involved though, you know had to dip a toe lol.

Overall it was good finished off amazing fish’n’chips, don’t know why but they always taste better at the seaside *hmmmm*.But yeah this place has nothing on Durdle Door. The town part of it was a bit too sleepy and quiet for my liking – but maybe that’s the Londoner in me freaking out lol 


2 comments:

  1. What a amazing place! I love your hair, you look so pretty! :)
    If you have time, I'd love to know your opinion about my fashion blog. It's all about my style and preferences! :)
    xoxo
    Luzia M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's really nice of you to say :)

      Sure of course I'll check it out, cheers for the invite!

      Delete