Sunday 10 February 2013

Water Snake Dumplings

Hey everyone,

You've probably noticed the increase of red lanterns throughout the streets, which can only mean its that time of year again Chinese New Year. 
This year is the Year of the Snake or more specify the Year of the Water Snake. Apparently *Water Snakes are influential and insightful. They manage others well and tend to be good for organizations to utilize as staff. They are quite motivated and intellectual, very determined and resolute about success. (*sourced: http://www.usbridalguide.com)

I love CNY, I like that I can see, learn and interact with different cultures and things that i wouldn't necessary through my normal everyday activities. For a run down what was going on London please see a post I did on Endz2Endz.
Sadly I didn't get to spend as much browsing and watching the performances as I normally do ... so no dragon *so sad*

I love the fun of it all, plus it also gives my friends the chance to tease me with their red pockets - honestly how cool is this tradition (their like debt collectors lol).
But I did however get to have one favorite dishes steamed dumplings! Mmmm...

Wishing you all 'Kung Hei Fat Choi' (or Happy New Year) :D

Did any of you guys go to CNY London or anywhere else in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment