Monday 11 April 2011

Slight Slip

Hey Everyone,

There in London we been so lucky lately, the sunny has continued! I’m not saying its blazing hot or anything (even though some people are dress like it is!) but the just the brightness outside makes such a difference. *smiley face, smiley face* I love it!

Lately I’ve been getting to know a new friend ;) – its fun and I’m really enjoying spending time with them. Which has meant I haven’t been blogging as much as I said I would *tsk tsk tsk* I know I’m sorry! And I feel a bit bad cause I didn’t even take any pictures of what I got up to *ay yi yi SLACKING!*

Sorry I’ll try to do better

Oh and just a side note I've been listening to a lot of 'immi', 'Passion Pit' and 'Calvin Harris' lately sounds really good  in those sunny lazy days chilling at the park :)


Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment