Wednesday 5 October 2011

iDissapointed


I can’t believe I’m blogging about this… for those who know me, you’ll already know I’m not the biggest Apple fan. I think their overpriced and overhyped and after the latest launch announcement I stand strongly behind my statement. After all the waiting, rumors and speculations about an iPhone 5 it turns out to be a ‘new’ iPhone 4S.  – What was that, the sigh of disappointment? Yeah I KNOW! Kmt!

Basically it’s the same as the iPhone 4 but with a few extra perks, which in a nutshell are
  • A new chip (same as iPad 2) that makes the graphics faster
  • 8 megapixel rear camera – but seriously in today’s market would you expect any less!
  • Voice-controlled talking assistant – like KITT from Knight Rider (well sort of…)
  • Makes decent calls (apparently)
 Hmm… I still was expecting a lot more, especially for £400-£500 quid. This isn’t enough to convert me I’m afraid, the Samsung Galaxy SII I believe is still a better buy – cheaper too :P

Who knows maybe I’m speaking too soon...


UPDATE: Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011) 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! I am a little fan as I am hoping to buy my friends iphone 3 off him, but all the updating and then re-selling them for me is just a bit greedy to be honest.

    =]

    claudia-beautyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete