Tuesday 24 May 2011

Rock Band

Hey everyone,

Hope you all have been well. So it’s been I think about a week or two since my last post (well not really, but i mean a post that is up to date and not just me back tracking), but I’ve have been so busy! It’s been insane lately my eyes are like burning with tiredness. But for it’s that time of year when its everybody’s birthday, plus it has been really busy at work and I had a few extra things going on the month. So I’ll you guys a bit about it.

Work: Its busy and I occasionally have to do overtime and stay a bit later, that’s it in a nutshell to be honest

Extra: My number was passed to a music producer who want to start an all female black rock band. To be honest I always thought I weren’t good enough to be in a band, and happy to just play to myself in my room. But this time I thought I’d give it shot, meet the guy and one of the members of the band to discuss things. I was so nervous, but I think I was alright and I played it cool. They invited me to do a informal audition, so I had a week to learn two of their songs. It’s been a few days now and after much thought I decided not to take this any further. After reflecting over and over again I believe that particular wasn’t for me, it just didn’t feel right. But I have definitely opened up to the idea of joining a band and playing to people instead of just myself. But it was a great experience meeting/talking music producers and people who are in a band, so I’m feeling very positive about it all.

I keep changing the name of my Bass, so we'll call it 'unknown' for now
I have some other things to share but I haven’t quite got the pictures and things sorted, so I’ll try and do that in the next post.

Until then take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment