Friday 24 June 2011

...And Relax

Ahhh Friday at last *sigh*, man this week has been…blah! So as you know from the last it didn’t start off in the best way and I was…ermm…a little moody. But as the week went on its like everyone’s got a drama going on right now and I feel myself slowly getting sucked in. *Nooooo!*. So the plan is to relax and switch off the phone and just enjoy myself….whoa  just realized that kind of sounds wrong but you know what I mean lol.

Just what the doctor ordered - face masks :) i have been breaking out lately
I am working tomorrow :( so not a full weekend to look forward too but it’s ok. It’s meant to be quite sunny this weekend so I might go for a bike ride with dad or maybe meet Jes, both are my favorite things to do. But I’ll let you know how that turns out.

So bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment