Wednesday 1 June 2011

I Need a Change

Morning Guys,

This is just a quick post for me to check in and note how things are going. The month of May (as I keep mentioning) has been a busy but at last I think its calming down a bit. I’m not going lie those last few weeks I was feeling beyond run down, I just couldn’t be bothered, I was moody and snappy. So I thought ‘do you know what I’m done with that’ so got quick (and inexpensive) new outfit and decided to totally change my hair.

It looks like I have leaves coming out my head,  its the thing on the wall lol :D

This is my first time dabbing into the ‘World of Hair’ and it is quite different to what I’d normally do, but I quite like it. I feel like a different person. Maybe this is the beginning of a more relaxed and happier Faye!….yeah lets see how long that last! (¬_¬) lol

Hope all is well

No comments:

Post a Comment