Tuesday 21 June 2011

What Was That About?

Hey Guys,

How you all been? The past few days have been so busy for me *sigh*, what happened to the days staying in bed and staying in your PJs all day. I had some plans with family and friends but the weather has been a such a wash out lately, no ones in the mood.

So I focused on errands that I’ve been putting off and general work that I should do. I tried to squeeze as much as I could in a day, which seemed to be working. Sometimes the unexpected happens and things get delayed (not forgotten but delayed), no big deal right? – WRONG! One of my friends had such a go at me, they said the meanness things, didn’t listen to anything I had to say. They made me cry (T_T). I’m not really a cry-cry person (unless a ball has smacks me in the face), but this particular 'friend' is quickly becoming a master of upsetting me. So on Sunday I went over to their place make it better, but somehow it got worst. Then I did something that I never done before, I just got so upset I left in this diva-style (US Soap opera) dramatics. I stormed out the flat with my cheesy ‘one liner’, the lift doors closing behind me as he followed. I thought I could make it to the car before they’d get downstairs. But there they were already at my car! *damn it, some proper Edward Cullan business going on*. Still no sign of an apology from them, but more of the abuse I was getting before. So I give a cold look, got in my car and disappeared into the distance, leaving them standing there. At the time it felt like the right thing to do, because I just couldn’t stay in that situation any longer *plus I have to admit it did feel pretty cool :)*. Now I just can’t stop thinking about it, I’m so distracted and sad *a little angry too*. I just can’t make sense of it all, how something so small can be taken so greatly out of proportion. But I’m going pause on the apologizing for a while, I mean what is the point if it completely one sided?

I’m sorry guys this post is really depressing, I’m sorry if I’ve brought anyone down. It’s just were my head is a t the moment – quite annoying cause its so not me. I promise this won’t last…well fingers crossed anyway.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment