Monday 13 June 2011

Raise Your Weapon

Hello everyone,

I was hoping to of blogged a earlier, but this got a but busy – I’m sorry.
So week, what’s been going? Well it’s that time of year again and work has been quite busy, but I won’t drown on about that – but work has taken up more time then I’d like. I went to see the ‘The Hangover  - Part II’ with a really good friend it was so funny. If you liked the first you you’ll like this one, there is a lot of ‘WTF’ and ‘How the hell…?’ type humor in it. I’m laughing to myself just thinking about it now :)

I was also really sad this week because my mum got really sick and I was really worried about her, I was so distracted and I really couldn’t focus at work or anything. I’m such an idiot I don’t even know why I went into work that day in the first place, should  I have been by her side…but all is ok now and she is much better, but still I can’t help but have that worrying feeling.

This weekend is another busy one, I was at the LED Festival in Victoria Park. It was pretty cool, I will admit some of the music was a bit heavy for me and most was ok. Throughout the whole day we did have sneaky black clouds threatening us with rain, but it was fine. Everyone had a good time, some people were have way too much of a good time lol they were like on the rolling on the floor  - lightweights ;) lol As for Sunday I completely crashed I slept the whole day and woke up sometime in the evening for a bath and food – I haven’t slept like that in ages felt so good
Calvin Harris was there too - yay! :)

Ahh i really wanted a little vest top but £25! - c'mon

Don't these guys look awesome! :D

I’m addicted to this song at the moment by Deadmau5 (they were headlining the LED Festival)

No comments:

Post a Comment