Tuesday 7 June 2011

Cosmo Baby!

Hey people,

The sun is still about and everyone seems to be in nicer mood. Ahh isn’t it beautiful how the sun can change you mood even when things aren’t going so well. It was my cousins birthday the other day and we all went to a place called Cosmo A couple have mentioned this place to me so I was quite eager to see what all the fuss was about.

Sorry the pictures are so dark

What Cosmo is, is like a all-you-can-eat type of place but with fresh food, the chefs cook the food right in front of you. I felt so special I’ve never had that before. They had food from China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Mongolia, Singapore, Vietnam and India, each with their own special chefs and section. The actual place was stunning, the design was beautiful. The food!....oh my gosh woooow! *drools*. I would show you guys a plate of the food but I’m a bit embarrassed because my plate was so big! I was eating like a pig lol *oink, oink*.
Very modern :)

This place definitely gets a thumbs up from me (-_^)d


Here is the  link to the website http://www.cosmo-restaurants.co.uk/

Hope you guys are well x 



No comments:

Post a Comment